The Regulation 16 consultation on the Neighbourhood Plan has started today. This consultation is run by Tewkesbury Borough Council,
The consultation runs from Monday 24 June 2019 until 5pm on Monday 5 August 2019.
During this consultation period you can view the plan, basic conditions statement, consultation statement and other supporting documents on:
Tewkesbury Borough Council’s website: https://www.tewkesbury.gov.uk/neighbourhood-development-plans/churchdown-and-innsworth-neighbourhood-plan
Hard copies are also available for inspection at:
- Tewkesbury Borough Council, Public Service Centre, Gloucester Road, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 5TT
Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm
Friday 8.30am – 4pm
The documents can also be viewed locally in the parishes of Churchdown and Innsworth at the following locations:
- Churchdown Parish Council Office, Parton Road, GL3 2JH
Monday to Friday 9am – 2pm
- Churchdown Library, Parton Road, GL3 2AF
Tuesday 10am–1pm, 2–6pm;
Wednesday to Friday 10am–1pm, 2–5pm; and
- GL3 Hub – Cheltenham Road East, Churchdown, Gl3 1HX
Everyday 9am – 2pm
- Churchdown Community Association, Parton Road, Churchdown, Gloucester, GL3 2JH
Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm
- St Andrews Church, Station Road, Churchdown, Gloucester, GL3 2JT
Monday to Friday 9am – 12.30pm
- Innsworth Parish Council Office, Innsworth Community Hall, Rookery Road, Innsworth, GL3 1AU
Monday and Wednesday 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Innsworth Community Hall, Rookery Road, Innsworth, GL3 1AU
By appointment only with Innsworth Parish Clerk
Tel: 01452 739053 / M: 07493 050720 or
How to Make Representations
There are a number of ways to make your comments, however the most effective way to ensure your comments are processed and received most efficiently by Tewkesbury Borough Council and by the examiner, is to use the online response form. This is available on the council’s website at: https://www.tewkesbury.gov.uk/neighbourhood-development-plans/churchdown-and-innsworth-neighbourhood-plan
Download the form from the above webpage, complete and;
Post or hand to: Planning Policy Team, Tewkesbury Borough Council, Gloucester Road, Tewkesbury, GL20 5TT
You may also write to us with your comments and send by email or post, as set out above.
All comments must be received by 5pm on Monday 5 August 2019
All comments will be publicly available, and identifiable by name and (where applicable) organisation. Please note that any other personal information provided will be processed by Tewkesbury Borough Council in line with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Please inform us if you wish to be notified of the local planning authority’s decision on bringing the Neighbourhood Plan into legal force, under Regulation 19, plan making.